Pharmaceutical Practice 5th Edition
About the e-Book
Pharmaceutical Practice 5th Edition Pdf
The fifth edition of Pharmaceutical Practice has been totally overhauled and restructured to bring the contents completely up to date and to reflect emerging new roles for pharmacists both within the traditional employment areas of hospital and community pharmacy, as well as other developing roles supporting the public health agenda, governance, risk management, prescribing and pharmacoeconomics. It covers a wide range of subjects relevant to pharmacy practice, including communication skills, managing a business, quality assurance, dispensing, calculations, packaging, storage and labeling of medicines, sterilization, prescriptions, hospital-based services, techniques and treatments, adverse drug reactions, cost-benefit, and medicines management.
- Each chapter begins with Study Point and ends with Key Points to reinforce learning.
- Appendices include medical abbreviations, Latin terms and abbreviations, systems of weights and measurements, presentation skills and key references.
- Self-assessment questions for more complex areas of pharmaceutical practice.
- New chapters on control of medicines; control of health professionals and their staff; ethics in practice; Standard Operating Procedures; structure and organisation of pharmacy; veterinary pharmacy; appliances; public health, and pharmacy interventions.
- New editor on the team, Jennie Watson.
- Many new contributors, comprising practising pharmacists, teachers of pharmacy, and pharmacists with joint appointments between hospital/community pharmacy and universities.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Neuroanatomy: an Illustrated Colour Text
Clinical Aromatherapy: Essential Oils in Healthcare