Neuroanatomy: an Illustrated Colour Text 5th Edition
Page Count208 Pages
About the e-Book
Neuroanatomy: an Illustrated Colour Text 5th Edition Pdf
Now fully revised and updated, this leading ICT series volume offers concise, superbly illustrated coverage of neuroanatomy that throughout makes clear the relevance of the anatomy to the practice of modern clinical neurology. Building on the huge success of previous editions, Neuroanatomy ICT, fifth edition is designed and written primarily with the medical student in mind, although it will again be valued by the range of other students and professionals who need a clear, current understanding of this important area. Minimum assumptions are made of existing knowledge of the subject.
This edition now comes with an enhanced electronic version - hosted on the new, improved Student Consult platform ? providing an even richer learning experience and rapid reference anytime, anywhere!
"A clear guide to a complex subject that?s useful for students and clinicians alike not just for students: it?s also the perfect tool for refreshing the memory of a busy clinician" Reviewed by Dr Amit Kumar,GP in Aylesford, On behalf of (journal):Pulse
- Notoriously difficult concepts made clear in straightforward and concise text
- Level of detail carefully judged to facilitate understanding of the fundamental neuroanatomical principles and the workings of the nervous system, providing a sound basis for the diagnosis and treatment of contemporary neurological disorders
- All new line drawings and photographs incorporated throughout to further improve clarity and reflect the latest imaging techniques
- Clinical material and topic summaries fully updated and highlighted in succinct boxes within the text
- Clinical syndromes/symptoms index provided with cross-referencing to relevant text
- Memorable pictorial summaries of symptoms associated with the main clinical syndromes
- New added value electronic content – including self-assessment material to aid revision and check your understanding – is incorporated within the superb, complimentary enhanced eBook
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Larsen's Human Embryology