Essentials of Internal Medicine 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Essentials of Internal Medicine 3rd Edition Pdf
Building on established diagnostic techniques, Essentials of Internal Medicine 3e presents a modern approach to internal medicine, equipping the reader with the skills to become an effective internist.
This text presents practical approaches to diagnosis and up to date strategies for implementing evidence-based treatments for prevalent conditions.
Learn how to:
- • Identify what is clinically important
- • Understand and investigate disease
- • Create an effective strategy for treatment
- • Utilize technological diagnostic tools now available
- • Color illustrations to enhance recognition and learning
- • Clinical pearls
- • Memory jog lists and tables
- • Multiple choice questions with answers and explanations
Content has been organized around themes of:
- Holistic approach to patient treatment
- The importance of diagnosis
- The physician’s role in public health
- The physician as scholar
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Creek's Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Larsen's Human Embryology