Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract 3rd Edition Pdf
Covering a comprehensive range of common, rare, benign and malignant lesions, Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract, 3rd Edition, authored by an international panel of subspecialty experts, brings you the latest scientific and diagnostic information for diseases of the female reproductive tract. From basic concepts of pathophysiology and diagnostic criteria to clinical correlation, this updated medical reference book delivers an integrated and practical approach to diagnosis and management of women with reproductive tract disorders.
- Quickly and easily access key information with user-friendly bullet points, diagnostic flowcharts, decision-making algorithms, summary tables, and take-home messages, as well as a "Road Map" at the beginning of each chapter for effortless navigation.
- Avoid diagnostic errors with the help of practical, expert advice on common pitfalls in differential diagnosis.
- Browse the complete contents from any location with online access at Expert Consult.
- Take optimal advantage of the most recent and clinically useful ancillary diagnostic methods, including molecular biomarkers, immunohistochemistry, and genetic studies.
- Provide the most accurate and up-to-date diagnostic and prognostic indicators possible by familiarizing yourself with the latest classification and staging systems for all diseases and disorders of the female genital tract.
- Stay completely current on the latest histological and molecular standards for diagnosis and prognosis.
- Clearly visualize the appearance of each tumor or tumor-like lesion being discussed through improved and updated images.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Constitutional Facial Acupuncture
Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology