Traditional Chinese Medicine Cupping Therapy 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Traditional Chinese Medicine Cupping Therapy 3rd Edition Pdf
This new edition continues to offer readers a comprehensive exploration and description of techniques of cupping in the context of Traditional Chinese Medicine theory. Extensively updated throughout, and with a new website containing videos and a downloadable image bank, this volume will be ideal for students and practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and all other complementary health practitioners looking to expand their skill base.
- Explains cupping therapy clearly, allowing the practitioner immediate access to a set of skills for everyday application
- Well illustrated to support the guidelines discussed in the text
- Includes website containing video clips showing 11 methods of cupping therapy plus picture gallery of more than 150 colour photographs
- Gives practical guidelines on the use of cupping in helping to treat more than 30 common conditions
- Looks closely at issues of safety, expectation and theoretical principles of action
- Text clarified and updated throughout, with an expanded artwork program and improved layout and design
- New chapters by specialist contributors cover Cupping’s Folk Heritage, Buddhist Medicine, and Thai Lanna Medicine
- New chapter on Cosmetic Cupping Techniques
- New section addressing Frequently Asked Questions
- An expanded discussion about the benefits of cupping therapy, including the treatment of new pathological conditions including myofascial pain
- Includes new evidence-based research on the effects of cupping therapy, including a systematic review
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness
Davidson's Principles and Practice of Medicine