Myofascial Trigger Points: Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment
About the e-Book
Myofascial Trigger Points: Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment Pdf
Edited by Dominik Irnich, MD, this clearly written and fully illustrated multi-contributor volume offers practical, comprehensive coverage of the subject area ranging from the latest scientific research findings to practical usage of current manual therapy techniques. Including the latest information from centres of excellence throughout the world, this new book is suitable for osteopathic physicians, osteopaths, chiropractors, manual therapists, physiotherapists, acupuncturists and massage therapists as well as general physicians working in primary care, physical medicine, rehabilitation, pain management and internal medicine.
"I'm happy to say that this book is excellent and addresses all my concerns!" Reviewed by InTouch (Physio First's journal) , Jan 2015
- Offers practical and clinically relevant information to all practitioners and therapists working in the field
- Edited by an international expert in pain management and trigger point therapy
- Abundant use of pull-out boxes, line artwork, photographs and tables facilitates ease of understanding
- Carefully prepared by a worldwide team of clinically active and research oriented contributors to provide helpful and clinically relevant information
- Presents the latest research findings for many aspects of trigger point therapy
- Provides a holistic view of patient care including the importance of patient communication and psychological aspects of pain control
- Provides a handy reference for rapid and effective diagnosis and treatment of trigger points
- Highlights the 65 most important muscles in a comprehensive practical style which includes anatomy, symptoms, pain patterns, physical examination and strategies for effective treatment
- Offers an ideal resource for training courses in trigger point injection, osteopathy, manual therapy and acupuncture
- Suitable for osteopathic physicians, osteopaths, chiropractors, manual therapists, acupuncturists and massage therapists as well as general physicians working in primary care, physical medicine, rehabilitation, pain management and internal medicine
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Complementary Therapist's Guide to Red Flags and Referrals
The Muscle Test Handbook