A System of Orthopaedic Medicine 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
A System of Orthopaedic Medicine 2nd Edition Pdf
This comprehensive handbook/CD-ROM addresses the examination and non-surgical treatment of disorders of the spine and peripheral joints, detailing the applied anatomy, clinical examination, interpretation of findings, disorders, and treatment.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date content is completely referenced throughout.
- The logical organization of content makes the text easier to navigate.
- Summary charts and tables provide a quick reference.
- The colorful design includes numerous illustrations with line diagrams and photographs.
- The well-known, international authors are experienced and highly respected clinicians.
- Extensively revised and expanded content includes updated references.
- Chapters have been thoroughly reviewed for accuracy.
- New chapters on the "Interpretation of Clinical Findings" are included within each section.
- A new, more spacious design features more than 50 new photographs and 180 new drawings.
- All flow charts have been redesigned for easier interpretation.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
A System of Orthopaedic Medicine
Gua sha: A Traditional Technique for Modern Practice