Master Dentistry: Volume 2 3rd Edition
Page Count436 Pages
About the e-Book
Master Dentistry: Volume 2 3rd Edition Pdf
Master Dentistry is designed as a revision guide for dental students and presents the key elements of the curriculum in an easy-to-digest format. Based on sound educational principles, each volume in the series is fully illustrated throughout and is supported by extensive self-assessment questions which allow the reader to assess their own knowledge of the topic and perfect their exam techniques. This third edition has been fully updated throughout and addresses the restorative, paediatric and orthodontic aspects of dentistry. The Master Dentistry volumes are perfect for undergraduate students as well as post-graduates preparing for the MJDF in the UK or international equivalent, and the ORE.
- Information presented in a style which facilitates easy recall for examination purposes and a ready understanding of the subject
- Key facts are highlighted and principles of diagnosis and management emphasised
- Gives the reader a 'feel for the subject' and details essential communication skills
- Offers practical guidance on how to prepare for exams and make best use of the time available
- Perfect for BDS exam preparation and candidates taking the MJDF, ORE or other post-graduate exams
- Law & Ethics Chapter has been awarded second postgraduate prize in the Dental Protection/Schülke 2012 Premier Awards
- Reflects changes with regards to registration examinations, the development of specialist lists and the Overseas Registration Examination
- Fully revised self-assessment material provided in the form of MCQs, EMQs, case histories, short notes, data interpretation, viva questions and picture questions – all of which integrate knowledge from across different chapters and focus the reader on decisions they will take in a given clinical situation
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Clinical Problem Solving in Periodontology and Implantology
Master Dentistry: Volume 1