Neuromusculoskeletal Examination and Assessment 4th Edition
Page Count468 Pages
About the e-Book
Neuromusculoskeletal Examination and Assessment 4th Edition Pdf
Now in its fourth edition, this core textbook continues to provide a comprehensive, systematic guide to the examination and assessment of patients with neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction. The new edition continues with Nicola Petty at the helm but she is now joined by a reputable team of specialized clinicians and academics who have contributed to individual chapters.
Neuromusculoskeletal Examination and Assessment focuses on the development of technical and clinical reasoning skills involved in differential diagnosis of joint, nerve and muscle tissues. It is designed for physiotherapy/manual therapy students and their teachers but is also ideal for those in the first years of their practice as an educational support for patient care.
- Provides a logical approach to patient examination to enhance clinical reasoning
- Presents key concepts of leading therapists and researchers in the field of manual therapy
- Emphasizes a patient-centred approach
- Templated step-by-step sequence of illustrations and text creates an accessible tool for use in teaching and practice
- New 2-colour drawings and photographs visually demonstrate techniques
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Neuromusculoskeletal Examination and Assessment
Clinical Examination: A Systematic Guide to Physical Diagnosis