The ECG In Practice 6th Edition
Page Count376 Pages
About the e-Book
The ECG In Practice 6th Edition Pdf
"…A significant resource of information for medical students and junior medical staff, as well as for those wishing to refresh their knowledge." By Perfusion, Apr 2015
- Clinically-orientated with a quick reference list of cardiovascular conditions
- Builds on the basic knowledge outlined in the classic ECG Made Easy
- Emphasises the individuality of every ECG and uses full 12-lead ECG recordings to provide a realistic reproduction of the clinical environment.
- The unique page size allows presentation of all 12-lead ECGs across a single page for clarity.
- Each chapter begins with a brief account of the relevant history and examination and ends with a short account of what might be done once the ECG has been interpreted.
Now integrated throughout the book is text on electrophysiology and electrical devices. With pacemakers and implanted defibrillators now common among patients on general medical take, this material guides the reader in recognising their purpose and making a preliminary analysis of any malfunction.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Talley and O'Connor's Clinical Examination