Examination Medicine: A Guide to Physician Training 8th Edition
About the e-Book
Examination Medicine: A Guide to Physician Training 8th Edition Pdf
Preparation is the key to success!
Now in its eighth edition, Examination Medicine: a guide to physician training, has prepared generations of physician trainees and medical students for their clinical examinations.
Instructive, informative and aligned with current practice, this new edition gives you an overview of what to expect, what is expected of you and how to develop a mature clinical approach to complex medical problems.
Talley and O’Connor share their valuable advice on how to prepare for the examinations, use your time to best effect and avoid common pitfalls to ensure you give your best possible performance in your examinations and beyond.
- Video tutorials of long and short cases included on ExpertConsult
- Clinical photographs of signs and conditions
- 50 long cases including history, examination, investigations, treatment and possible lines of questioning
- Sample long cases from the examiner’s perspective including discussion points and clinical traps
- 30 short cases including guidance for ‘spot diagnosis’ and ‘common stems’
- Hint boxes highlighting common pitfalls and useful tips
Note: This Ebooks is Coming soon and still not released .. please keep following and when it release we will add the download link !!
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
On Call Principles and Protocols
Essentials of Kumar and Clark's Clinical Medicine