A Guide to Sports and Injury Management
About the e-Book
A Guide to Sports and Injury Management Pdf
An indispensable guide for sports medicine students and practitioners working in the field!
A Guide to Sports and Injury Management is a comprehensive practical guide to sports medicine care - book plus interactive DVD. Approached from the dual perspectives of a sports medicine doctor and a sports physiotherapist, this exciting new product covers the full spectrum of sports medicine from diagnosis of injuries to injury prevention, techniques for stretching and cooling, protocols, rehabilitation and details on illness, drugs and diet. Colour photographs and drawings support the text, and case histories clearly illustrate the process of making a decision and treating an injury.
The DVD features a unique interactive diagnostic aid for common injuries, 60 narrated videoclips of examinations and exercise demonstrations and multiple-choice questions for self testing.
- Written by a sports medicine Doctor and a sports physiotherapist to provide a unique sports specific perspective
- Covers full spectrum of sports medicine care including nutrition, drugs, injuries, diagnosis, protocols, exercise and prevention
- Illustrated with full colour drawings and photographs
- Accompanied by a DVD containing an interactive common injuries diagnosis tool, self-assessment multiple choice questions set by the authors, narrated video library of diagnoses, exercises and techniques shown by the authors, and the capability to download illustrations
- Case histories in a 'mini-tutorial' style to illustrate the process of making a diagnosis
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in Practice