Kinetic Control: The Management of Uncontrolled Movement
About the e-Book
Kinetic Control: The Management of Uncontrolled Movement Pdf
This text is designed as clinical reference to develop knowledge of the examination, diagnosis and classification of motor control dysfunction and the management of movement dysfunction.
It will help the therapist:
- Identify the real clinical priorities
- Assess, diagnose and classify movement in terms of pain and dysfunction from a motor control and biomechanical perspective
- Have available a large range of motor control and movement retraining strategies to establish optimal functional control
- Use a clinical reasoning framework to prioritise clinical decision making
- Develop an assessment framework that will provide a diagnosis of dysfunction, pain sensitive tissues and pain mechanisms
- Use a clinical assessment tool to identify deficiencies and reassess improvements in motor control efficiency Integrate non functional motor control back in functionally relevant movement.
- Provides detailed explanation of evidence and research underpinning motor control dysfunction and movement retraining
- Unique subclassification system of musculoskeletal disorders and pain
- Region specific testing -step by step instructions for assessment, diagnosis, classification and treatment using Movement Performance Solutions' unique system
- Highly illustrated with clear step by step instructions for treatment of Lumbar, Cervical and Thoracic Spine, Shoulder and Hip
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Rennie & Robertons Textbook of Neonatology
Textbook of Paediatric Emergency Medicine