Fascia: The Tensional Network of the Human Body
About the e-Book
Fascia: The Tensional Network of the Human Body Pdf
Compiled by experts of international renown, Fascia: The Tensional Network of the Human Body brings together very different contributors who share the desire to bridge the gap between theory and practice as much as possible in our current knowledge of the human fascia. With contributions from over 100 specialists and researchers from throughout the world, this new volume will be ideal for all professionals who have an interest in fascia and human movement - physiotherapists, osteopathic physicians and osteopaths, chiropractors, structural integration practitioners, manual therapists, massage therapists, acupuncturists, yoga or Pilates instructors, exercise scientists and personal trainers - as well as physicians involved with musculoskeletal medicine, pain management and rehabilitation, and basic scientists working in the field.
- Reflects the efforts of almost 100 scientists and clinicians from throughout the world
- Offers comprehensive coverage ranging from anatomy and physiology, clinical conditions and associated therapies, to recently developed research techniques
- Explores the role of fascia as a bodywide communication system
- Presents the latest information available on myofascial force transmission which helps establish a scientific basis for given clinical experiences
- Explores the importance of fascia as a sensory organ - for example, its important proprioceptive and nociceptive functions which have implications for the generation of low back pain
- Describes new imaging methods which confirm the connectivity of organs and tissues
- Designed to organize relevant information for professionals involved in the therapeutic manipulation of the body’s connective tissue matrix (fascia) as well as for scientists involved in basic science research
- Reflects the increasing need for information about the properties of fascia, particularly for osteopaths, massage therapists, physiotherapists and other complementary health care professionals
- Offers new insights on the fascial related foundations of Traditional Chinese Medicine Meridians and the fascial effects of acupuncture
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Face Reading in Chinese Medicine
Fundamentals of Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy