A Clinical Guide to Applied Dental Materials
Page Count464 Pages
About the e-Book
A Clinical Guide to Applied Dental Materials Pdf
Written and produced in a highly relevant and fully up-to-date format, the brand new innovative approach seen in this volume helps ‘bring dental materials science to life’ rendering it both accessible and fully relevant to day-to-day clinical dental practice!
Prepared by a practising dentist with teaching experience and an academic with clinical experience, A Clinical Guide to Applied Dental Materials places a strong emphasis on the practical usage of dental materials and is fully evidenced based throughout. Richly illustrated with over 1000 photographs, artworks and tables, the book will be the perfect companion for undergraduate students, postgraduate students preparing for exams as well as practising dentists treating patients in the clinic. Dental nurses, hygienists, therapists and technicians will also benefit from the many practical hints and tips contained within the volume which will be invaluable in their daily work.
- Highly practical and evidenced-based throughout – closing the gap between theory and practice to give readers confidence in selecting and preparing the right material for the patient and circumstance
- Amply illustrated in full colour with over 1000 photographs, artworks and tables to clearly demonstrate both materials and techniques
- Helps readers appreciate the important relationship between clinical manipulation and the practical use of dental materials
- Describes how to properly select a given material for any situation, how to use materials to best effect and when and how not to use them
- ‘Good practice’ and ‘Warning’ boxes help readers recall important information
- Uniquely written by a practising dentist with academic experience and an academic in biomaterials with extensive clinical experience
- Self-assessment questions with full answers helps readers consolidate learning and prepare for exams
- Designed to improve clinical success and improve patient outcomes
- Perfect for all undergraduate and postgraduate students studying dental material science and/or restorative dentistry
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Clinical Application of Neuromuscular Techniques
Face Reading in Chinese Medicine