Visceral Vascular Manipulations
About the e-Book
Visceral Vascular Manipulations Pdf
This work demonstrates a novel approach to visceral osteopathy. Basing their ideas on a sound understanding of the underlying A&P, Jean-Pierre Barral and Alain Croibier propose manipulation of the arteries to treat the intestines and other internal organs by increasing their blood flow. The arteries, elastic and muscular in structure, and the innumerable nerve filaments which surround them, react ideally to manual treatment. Rich in detailed, high quality illustrations, this book serves as both an anatomical reference and a guide to carrying out visceral vascular manipulations in the most effective way possible and is suitable for osteopathic physicians, osteopaths, chiropractors, physical therapists, manual therapists, physiotherapists, and massage therapists worldwide.
- Offers practical and clinically relevant information to all practitioners and therapists working in the field
- Abundant use of pull-out boxes, line artwork, photographs and tables facilitates ease of understanding
- Prepared by experts of international renown
- Covers treatment of the main organs including the heart, pancreas, small intestine, colon and other abdominal structures as well as the regions of the neck, skull and pelvic cavity
- Serves as both an anatomical reference and a guide to carrying out visceral vascular manipulations in the most effective way possible
- Suitable for osteopathic physicians and osteopaths, chiropractors, physical therapists, manual therapists, physiotherapists, and massage therapists
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Practical Evidence-Based Physiotherapy with Pageburst
Clinical Application of Neuromuscular Techniques