Clinical Cases and OSCEs in Surgery 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Clinical Cases and OSCEs in Surgery 2nd Edition Pdf
* 2011 BMA Book Awards - Highly Commended in Surgery *
This book of over 140 cases is designed for candidates preparing for all surgical examinations, whether at undergraduate, postgraduate or exit examination level. It will demystify and simplify the clinical assessment of surgical cases and provides invaluable advice on how to achieve success. The text includes top tips, acronyms and up-to-date summaries of current practice based on the authors’ personal experience of surgical examinations.
- Cases are graded in terms of likely appearance in the examinations.
- Top tips emphasize specific subjects which cause confusion.
- The text provides advice on the most appropriate time to finish an examination.
- Examples of the common procedures and props that come up in the skill-based examination format are included.
- This fully revised Second Edition is now in colour and includes photographs of key manoeuvres performed during specific surgical examination routines
- Includes a new section on communication skills
- A new co-author in academic surgery joins the project.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Clinical Notes for the FRCA