Physical Management for Neurological Conditions 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Physical Management for Neurological Conditions 3rd Edition Pdf
Printed book plus PageburstTM access – you will receive a printed book and access to the complete book content electronically. PageburstTM enhances learning by not only bringing world class content to your fingertips but also letting you add to it, annotate it, and categorize it all in a way that suits you. PageburstTM frees you to spend more time learning and less time searching.
The third edition of this popular textbook - formerly Physical Management in Neurological Rehabilitation and now renamed Physical Management for Neurological Conditions - maintains its scientific and research base with extensive use of references and case studies. It is the only book for physiotherapists that offers a comprehensive overview of the basic principles of neurological rehabilitation, specific neurological / neuromuscular conditions and the related physiotherapy treatment approaches used.
Important areas which feature throughout are discussed in relation to the different neurological conditions and include:
- a non-prescriptive, multidisciplinary, problem-solving approach to patient management
- involvement of the patient and carer in goal-setting and decision-making (client-centred practice)
- use of outcome measures to evaluate the effects of treatment in everyday practice
- use of case studies to illustrate clinical practice
- scientific evidence of treatment effectiveness
- Additional specialist editor – Dr Emma Stack
- Refined content but with the inclusion of 4 brand new chapters:
- an introductory chapter on rehabilitation in practice
- one on respiratory management
- and two covering self management and falls under the section entitled Skill Acquisition and Learning
- 11 new expert contributors join the reduced contributor team of 31
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Psychiatry: An Illustrated Colour Text
Neurological Assessment: A Clinician's Guide