Psychiatry: An Illustrated Colour Text 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Psychiatry: An Illustrated Colour Text 2nd Edition Pdf
* 2011 Winner - BMA Book Awards - Student Textbook - Psychiatry *
This innovative resource provides a highly visual introduction to the basic principles and practice of psychiatry. Each topic is covered in a single two-page unit to make reference and study uncommonly easy and effective. Abundant full-colour line diagrams, clinical photographs, and MRI images demonstrate essential concepts at a glance.
- Concise, double page spread permits rapid review of essential information
- Wide range of colour clinical photographs, MRI scans and artwork schematics
- Provides practical advice regarding patient care
- Covers modern pharmacological treatment of psychiatric disorders
- Contains useful 'key point' boxes to highlight essential information
- Expanded section on recent advances in psychopharmacology, particularly in the treatment of psychosis
- Covers the new Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act
- Discusses the increasing role of psychotherapy in psychiatric disturbance
- Provides a useful summary of the DSM-IV classification alongside that of the ICD-10 to enable fast comparison between the two classification systems
- Summarises recent changes in NICE guidelines
- Includes a new section on eponymous psychiatric disorders e.g. de Clérambault's and Cotard’s syndromes.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pathology of the Lungs
Physical Management for Neurological Conditions