Tui na: A manual of Chinese massage therapy
Page Count200 Pages
About the e-Book
Tui na: A manual of Chinese massage therapy Pdf
Tui na: The Chinese Massage Manual provides a clear and complete introduction to the principles and practice of Tui na. The text is well-illustrated with clear photographs supporting descriptions of treatment routines and techniques and enabling the student and practitioner to begin to practice and apply the Tui na techniques with confidence. It clearly covers all of the techniques, from the basic techniques, compound techniques and most commonly applied techniques through to passive movements. An invaluable practical DVD-ROM showing all of the techniques in the book is included.
Key areas covered include:
• Principles and theory of Tui na practice
• Historical development of Tui na and its current development in the West
• Levels to treatment, yin and yang style of practice, the use of intention, grounding, centring and protecting yourself as a Tui na practitioner are clearly covered
• Covers the most common problems likely to be presented by patient
• Explanation and interpretation of the methods of diagnosis
• Treatment plans to encourage the student/practitioner to think and make choices
• Case histories and examples of treatments illustrate there are several ways to approach any problem presented
• Ancillary therapies – cupping, gua sha and the application of moxa frequently employed in Tui na treatments
• Treating with a combination of Tui na and acupuncture for acupuncturists who are trained in both therapies
- Accompanying videos showing how to apply all the major techniques
- Over 120 photographs clearly illustrating the techniques
- The application of the ancillary therapies of cupping, gua sha and moxibustion
- The application of external herbal media
- ‘Tips for Practice’ easy reference to aid the learning of techniques
- Case histories illustrating the treatment of common clinical ailments
- Treatment foundation area routines
- Yin and yang styles of practice
- Combining Tui na and acupuncture in practice.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Harty's Endodontics in Clinical Practice
The Digestive System: Systems of the Body Series