Nunn's Applied Respiratory Physiology 7th Edition
About the e-Book
Nunn's Applied Respiratory Physiology 7th Edition Pdf
Nunn's Applied Respiratory Physiology, Seventh Edition covers all aspects of respiratory physiology in health, disease, and altered conditions and environments, from basic science to clinical applications.
- Includes functional anatomy, mechanics, control of breathing, ventilation, circulation, ventilation-perfusion matching, diffusion, carbon dioxide and oxygen, and non-respiratory functions of the lung.
- Discusses the effects of pregnancy, exercise, sleep, altitude, pressure, drowning, smoking, anaesthesia, hypocapnia, hypercarbia, hypoxia, hyperoxia, and anaemia on respiratory physiology.
- Explores specific clinical disorders such as ventilatory failure, airways disease, pulmonary vascular disease, parenchymal lung disease, and acute lung injury, as well as the physiological basis of current therapies, including artificial ventilation, extrapulmonary gas exchange, and lung transplantation.
- Chapter on Parenchymal Lung Disease has been specifically expanded to include the physiology and pathology of the pleural space and lung cancer.
- Contains a new chapter on Pulmonary Surgery, covering a wide range of surgical interventions from bronchoscopy to lung resection.
- Includes almost 500 new references to the literature.
The result is an invaluable source for those preparing for examinations in anaesthesia and intensive care, as well as an essential purchase for practitioners who want quick reference to current knowledge.
• The most comprehensive single book in existence on respiratory physiology, which provides the reader with information on all aspects of respiratory physiology from basic science to clinical applications in a single volume.
• Covers respiratory physiology in health, disease and many other situations such as exercise, sleep, smoking, anaesthesia, drowning, anaemia and pregnancy. Environmental factors such as altitude, flying, high pressure, closed environments and air pollution are also covered
• The only book that combines detailed descriptions of respiration in both normal and abnormal situations, particularly in respiratory disease.
• Liberally illustrated with simple, clear, line diagrams and tables.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Special Tests in Musculoskeletal Examination
Practical General Practice