Anaesthesiology: Churchill's Ready Reference
About the e-Book
Anaesthesiology: Churchill's Ready Reference Pdf
*2011 BMA Awards - Highly Commended in Anaesthesia Category*
Anaesthesia: Churchill’s Ready Reference provides a practical compilation of investigations to assist in the everyday clinical management of the peri-operative and critically ill patient, and the parturient. In this volume, the authors have included an abundance of diagrams, figures, and tables that they find helpful in understanding this area of medicine. It is hoped that the volume will guide clinicians in the interpretation of investigations encountered on a daily basis in this area of practice. This book is not meant to replace larger, more complete textbooks, but to complement them and will be useful at the bedside, in the office and for teaching.
- Quick reference guide to laboratory and other test results with associated normal values
- Includes guidance on equipment usage in the Intensive Care Unit
- Includes the latest guidelines from the European Resuscitation Council
- Abundant tables and artworks give rapid access to key information such as IV regimens and scoring systems
- Provides practical guidance on sedation and pain control
- Includes current international guidelines
Anaesthetists are faced with an ever-growing body of investigative and therapeutic options and it is increasingly difficult to keep up with the wide spectrum of information required for them to perform optimally in day-to-day practice.
Anaesthesia: Churchill's Ready Reference will provide all of the information required to help with everyday practice and covers the full range of tests and investigations that the anaesthetist may come across in a handy, pocketbook format.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
A Practical Approach to Orthopaedic Medicine