Companion to Psychiatric Studies 8th Edition
About the e-Book
Companion to Psychiatric Studies 8th Edition Pdf
* 2011 BMA Book Awards - Highly Commended in Psychiatry *
A new edition of a classic textbook now published for the first time with colour. Covering the entire subject area [both basic sciences and clinical practice] in an easily accessible manner, the book is ideal for psychiatry trainees, especially candidates for postgraduate psychiatry exams, and qualified psychiatrists.
- New edition of a classic text with a strongly evidenced-based approach to both the basic sciences and clinical psychiatry
- Contains useful summary boxes to allow rapid access to complex information
- Comprehensive and authoritative resource written by contributors to ensure complete accuracy and currency of information
- Logical and accessible writing style gives ready access to key information
- Ideal for MRCPsych candidates and qualified psychiatrists
- Expanded section on psychology – including social psychology – to reflect the latest MRCPych examination format
- Discussion of capacity and its relationship to new legislation
- Text updated in full to reflect the new Mental Health Acts
- Relevant chapters now include discussion of core competencies and the practical skills required for the MRCPsych examination
- Includes a section on the wider role of the psychiatrist – including teaching and supervision, lifelong learning, and working as part of a multidisciplinary team (including dealing with conflict, discipline and complaints)
- Includes new chapter on transcultural aspects of psychiatry
- Enhanced discussion of the use of the best current management options, both pharmacological and psychotherapeutic, the latter including CBT (including its use in the treatment of psychosis) and group, couple and family therapy.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Medicolegal Reporting in Orthopaedic Trauma