Robbins Basic Pathology 8th Edition
About the e-Book
Robbins Basic Pathology 8th Edition Pdf
Get the pathology knowledge you need, the way you need it, from the name you can trust! Robbins Basic Pathology has helped countless students master the core concepts in pathology. This 8th Edition continues that tradition, providing user-friendly coverage of the latest information in the field!
- Get a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts with expert guidance from an all-star editorial team.
- Grasp the connections between basic science and clinical medicine with clinicopathologic correlations throughout.
- Master complex principles visually with the aid of more than 1,000 high-quality, full-color illustrations, photographs, and photomicrographs.
- Understand all the key points with NEW Summary Boxes in every chapter.
- Access the complete contents of the book online at www.studentconsult.com, anywhere you go...perform quick searches...add your own notes and bookmarks...follow Integration Links to related bonus content from other STUDENT CONSULT titles...and reference all of other STUDENT CONSULT titles you own online, too?all in one place!
- Summary boxes highlight key information throughout each chapter.
- Illustrations have been improved and simplified throughout providing improved visual clarification of important concepts.
- A plethora of extras available on Student Consult including self assessment questions, Pathology case studies and Virtual Microscope functionality for most of the high quality photomicrographs.
- Valuable Instructor teaching resources on EVOLVE including all of the images from the book and a test bank with page references to the text.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Robbins Basic Pathology
Rosen & Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult