Rosen's Emergency Medicine - Concepts and Clinical Practice 7th Edition
About the e-Book
Rosen's Emergency Medicine - Concepts and Clinical Practice 7th Edition Pdf
In an emergency, you only have one chance...and usually very little time...to make the right decision. How can you be certain you have the knowledge you need? Through six editions, Rosen’s Emergency Medicine has set the standard in emergency medicine, offering unparalleled comprehensiveness, clarity, and authority. Now, the seventh edition places the latest knowledge at your fingertips, while a more streamlined format makes it easy to find the exact information you seek more rapidly and conveniently than ever before. Best of all, this resource includes access to a companion website where you will find the full text of the book, reference links to MEDLINE, and more. Those who know rely on Rosen’s...because only the best answer will do.
- Presents more than 1,200 exquisite color illustrations that accurately capture the real-life appearance of patient symptoms and diagnostic imaging findings, helping you to reach a definitive diagnosis more easily.
- Includes "Cardinal Presentations" sections that provide quick and easy guidance on differential diagnosis and directed testing.
- Includes access to the complete contents online at expertconsult.com, fully searchable, as well as reference links to Medline, critical new clinical findings and recommendations, and a question-and-answer review section with over 1100 questions that enables you to brush up on key information in a quick and convenient manner.
- Presents greatly expanded coverage of emergency ultrasound and emergency gynecological disorders to place the latest knowledge at your fingertips, as well as state-of-the-art coverage of emergency ultrasound, management of sepsis, new airway devices, updated protocols for adult and pediatric cardiac arrest, STEMI and NSTEMI/ACS, DVT and PTE, and much, much more.
- Features a streamlined format (now two volumes instead of three) that focuses on the most need-to-know information so you can find answers more quickly.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Robbins Basic Pathology
Rosen's Emergency Medicine - Concepts and Clinical Practice