Feigin and Cherry's Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 6th Edition
Page Count3856 Pages
About the e-Book
Feigin and Cherry's Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 6th Edition Pdf
The new edition of this popular reference continues to present the critical answers you need to address your most difficult clinical challenges. It explores the latest advances in the treatment of pediatric disease, equipping you with unparalleled coverage of immunology, epidemiology, public health, preventive medicine, clinical manifestations, diagnosis, treatment, and much more. Extensive updates, including para- and post-infectious demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, antibiotic resistance, and molecular techniques in laboratory diagnosis?just to name a few?enable you to put the very latest knowledge to work for your patients. Plus, as an Expert Consult title, the book comes with access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, plus links to Medline and PubMed abstracts?providing you with rapid and easy reference from any computer!
- Offers unmatched, comprehensive coverage of immunology, epidemiology, public health, preventive medicine, clinical manifestations, diagnosis, treatment, and much more, for convenient consultation in one comprehensive reference.
- Organizes information both by organ system and by etiologic microorganism, enabling you to find the answers you need quickly by approaching any topic from either direction.
- Includes access to the complete text online, fully searchable, plus links to Medline and PubMed abstracts?providing quick and convenient consultation from anyplace with an Internet connection.
- Offers extensive updates on topics including para- and post-infectious demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, antibiotic resistance, molecular techniques in laboratory diagnosis, fever without source and fever of unknown origin, infections associated with transplantation, human immunodeficiency disease, immunomodulating agents and passive immunizations?and many, many more?to help you achieve better patient management outcomes by implementing the very latest knowledge.
- Features the contributions of new authors?representing nearly one-third of the text?who offer you fresh insights on today’s practice.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Feigin and Cherry's Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Disease
Textbook of Critical Care