Orthopaedic Physical Therapy 4th Edition
About the e-Book
Orthopaedic Physical Therapy 4th Edition Pdf
Provide the best care for your patients by improving your technical and decision-making skills with this all-inclusive text. From basic sciences to detailed information on specific technologies and surgeries, this comprehensive resource has the content you need to expand your expertise in the treatment of musculoskeletal dysfunction. This 4th edition includes updated, revised, and new chapters to ensure you have the most helpful and clinically relevant information available.
- Coverage of surgical options and postsurgical rehabilitation for your patients with musculoskeletal disorders facilitates communication between therapists and physicians and improves the patient’s post-surgical rehabilitation.
- Updated content on orthopaedic surgical and rehabilitation procedures, including hyaline cartilage replacements, iliotibial band releases, ACL deficit knee, and much more puts the latest advances in the field at your fingertips.
- Case studies and clinical tips strengthen your problem-solving skills and maximize the safety, quality, and efficiency of care.
- Expert editors and contributors share their knowledge from years of practice and research in the field.
- Six new chapters, covering topics such as strength training, screening for referral, neuromuscular rehabilitation, reflect the latest physical therapy practice guidelines.
- Updated clinical photographs clearly demonstrate examination and treatment techniques.
- A user-friendly design highlights clinical tips and other key features important in the clinical setting.
- Terminology and classifications from the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, 2nd Edition are incorporated throughout the text making descriptions easier to understand.
- An emphasis on treatment of the individual rather than the dysfunction reflects current practice in physical therapy.
- Video clips on the accompanying Evolve site demonstrate evaluation, exercise, and treatment techniques covered in the text.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Medical Problems in Dentistry
Cases in Adult Congenital Heart Disease