Headache, Orofacial Pain and Bruxism
About the e-Book
Headache, Orofacial Pain and Bruxism Pdf
Headache, Orofacial Pain and Bruxism: Diagnosis and multidisciplinary approaches to management has been written by clinicians for clinicians. It contains the collective knowledge of hundreds of years of clinical experience. The authors are drawn from a range of disciplines which regularly encounter patients with headache, orofacial pain or bruxism. They have described evidence-informed clinical practice derived from anatomical, physiological, and biomechanical concepts.
Patients who present with headache, orofacial pain or bruxism provide a clinical challenge to make sense of symptoms, sources, and contributing factors. There are many structures associated with problems in this region and patients may call on any of a number of health practitioners for diagnosis and treatment. It is often beyond the expertise of a single practitioner to address all facets of the problem without the assistance of colleagues.
- This book provides clinicians with the theoretical and clinical information required to appreciate the role of each discipline involved in the management of patients with headache, orofacial pain and bruxism.
- Clinicians are encouraged to use a multidisciplinary approach and to collaborate in the comprehensive management of these patients.
- The book contains a large section devoted to accurate evaluation and diagnosis.
- The recognition of conditions that require immediate and urgent medical treatment is covered, while migraine is considered separately because it is such a debilitating and frequently misdiagnosed condition.
- Headache in childhood and adolescence is considered separately because of the concern that is always associated with severe headache in the young.
- The book presents a detailed discussion of measurement tools and methods.
- Assessment and management approaches from disciplines including medicine, physiotherapy, chiropractic, osteopathy, integrative medicine, dentistry, psychology, and psychiatry are put forward and discussed.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Textbook of Adult Emergency Medicine
Micro-Acupuncture in Practice