Ionic 2 Blueprints
Page Count336 Pages
About the e-Book
Ionic 2 Blueprints Pdf
- Create amazing, cross-platform hybrid native apps using a projects-based approach
- Discover ways to make the best use of the latest features in Ionic to build on a wide array of applications
- This is the right learning curve for you if you want to take the leap from an intermediate-level to a pro front-end developer with Ionic
Ionic 2, the latest version of Ionic Mobile SDK, is built on the top of latest technologies such as Angular 2, TypeScript, SASS, and lot more. The idea behind Ionic 2 is to make the entire app development process even more fun.
This book makes it possible to build fun and engaging apps using Ionic 2. You will learn how to use various Ionic components, integrate external services, derive capabilities, and most importantly how to make professional apps with Ionic 2. It will help you in understanding the fundamentals of Ionic 2 app development and will show how to build applications, gradually increasing your capabilities and the complexity of applications so that you can learn Ionic app development in a consistent and convenient way.
You will also explore services such as Firebase, using LocalStorage, the WordPress JSON API, and REST API, which will help you turn your next billion dollar idea into reality.
By the end of this book, you will be able to proudly call yourself a pro Ionic developer who can create a host of different apps with Ionic, and you'll have a deeper practical understanding of Ionic.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with the features of Ionic for application development
- Build a Chat app with Firebase and Ionic
- Make a stock tracking app using the third-party REST API and build its layouts with Ionic Navigation and Pages
- Use Cordova plugins with Ionic to build a media player app
- Create a production-ready application by using Ionic components, services, and Firebase as a back end
- Get to know the best practices to create real-time Ionic applications
About the Author
He also gave a talk on Ionic 2 at the Mobile App Europe Conference, Berlin, last year. He frequently teaches about mobile development, AngularJS, and Ionic at Codementor, where he is a featured expert on Ionic. He was also invited by his alma mater to teach programming as a guest lecturer.
Apart from coding, Indermohan is very interested in music. When he is not coding, he is composing a new song. He sometimes posts his songs on SoundCloud (http://soundcloud.com/indermohan-singh-2/stats). He is also the creator of an Indian Classical Music Search Engine for Ragas named Ragakosh. For his idea of a search engine, he was select by MIT Media Lab for the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2015.
He was also a technical reviewer of Learning Ionic, Arvind Ravulavaru, Packt Publishing.
Table of Contents
- Chat App with Firebase
- E-Commerce App with Marketcloud
- Conference App
- StockMarket App
- WordPress Client App
- Media Player App
- Social App with Firebase
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Swift 3 Protocol Oriented Programming
Cardboard VR Projects for Android