Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Query Tuning & Optimization
Page Count416 Pages
About the e-Book
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Query Tuning & Optimization Pdf
Optimize Microsoft SQL Server 2014 queries and applications
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Query Tuning & Optimization is filled with ready-to-use techniques for creating high-performance queries and applications. The book describes the inner workings of the query processor so you can write better queries and provide the query processor with the quality information it needs to produce efficient execution plans. You’ll also get tips for troubleshooting underperforming queries. In-Memory OLTP (Hekaton), a key new feature of SQL Server 2014, is fully covered in this practical guide.
- Understand how the query optimizer works
- Troubleshoot queries using extended events, SQL trace, dynamic management views (DMVs), the data collector, and other tools
- Work with query operators for data access, joins, aggregations, parallelism, and updates
- Speed up queries and dramatically improve application performance by creating the right indexes
- Understand statistics and how to detect and fix cardinality estimation errors
- Maximize OLTP query performance using In-Memory OLTP (Hekaton) features, including memory-optimized tables and natively compiled stored procedures
- Monitor and promote plan caching and reuse to improve application performance
- Improve the performance of data warehouse queries using columnstore indexes
- Handle query processor limitations with hints and other methods
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Social Security For Dummies
Mastering iOS Frameworks