Swift in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself 2nd Edition
Page Count464 Pages
About the e-Book
Swift in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself 2nd Edition Pdf
In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, Sams Teach Yourself Swift in 24 Hours, Second Edition, will teach you how to build next-generation OS X and iOS apps with Apple’s Swift 2 programming language. This book’s straightforward, step-by-step approach helps you quickly master Swift 2’s core concepts, structure, and syntax and use Swift to write safe, powerful, modern code. In just a few hours you’ll be applying features such as extensions, closures, protocols, and generics. Every lesson builds on what you’ve already learned, giving you a rock-solid foundation for real-world success.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common Swift 2 programming tasks.
Practical, hands-on examples show you how to apply what you learn.
Quizzes and exercises help you test your knowledge and stretch your skills.
Notes and tips point out shortcuts and solutions.
Learn how to...
- Get started with Swift 2.0’s Xcode 7 development environment
- Master Swift’s fundamental data types
- Use operators to change, assign, combine, check, or verify values
- Retain data and preferences in memory with arrays, sets, and dictionaries
- Control program flow, modify execution paths, and iterate code
- Perform complex actions concisely with Swift 2.0’s improved functions
- Work with higher-order functions and closures
- Harness the power of structs, enums, classes, and class inheritance
- Take advantage of Swift’s advanced memory allocation and references
- Use protocols to define behavior and explore Protocol-Oriented Programming
- Add type functionality with extensions
- Smoothly handle errors
- Leverage the power of generics to create flexible and reusable code
- Interoperate with Objective-C code
- Get started with Functional Programming approaches and thinking functionally
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
How to Write Bulletproof Valuation Reports
Xcode 6 Start to Finish: iOS and OS X Development