Internet of Things (IoT)
About the e-Book
Internet of Things (IoT) Pdf
The term IoT, which was first proposed by Kevin Ashton, a British technologist, in 1999 has the potential to impact everything from new product opportunities to shop floor optimization to factory worker efficiency gains, that will power top-line and bottom-line gains. As IoT technology is being put to diversified use, the current technology needs to be improved to enhance privacy and built secure devices by adopting a security-focused approach, reducing the amount of data collected, increasing transparency and providing consumers with a choice to opt out. Therefore, the current volume has been compiled, in an effort to draw the various issues in IoT, challenges faced and existing solutions so far.
• Provides an overview of basic concepts and technologies of IoT with communication technologies ranging from 4G to 5G and its architecture.
• Discusses recent security and privacy studies and social behavior of human beings over IoT.
• Covers the issues related to sensors, business model, principles, paradigms, green IoT and solutions to handle relevant challenges.
• Presents the readers with practical ideas of using IoT, how it deals with human dynamics, the ecosystem, the social objects and their relation.
• Deals with the challenges involved in surpassing diversified architecture, protocol, communications, integrity and security.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Modern R Programming Cookbook
Augmented Reality for Developers