Page Count522 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering CSS Pdf
- Learn CSS directly from Rich Finelli, author of the bestselling Mastering CSS training course
- From best practices to deep coding, Rich Finelli shares his CSS knowledge with you
- Rich Finelli covers the latest CSS updates with flexbox and works with retina devices
Rich Finelli trains you in CSS deep learning and shows you the techniques you need to work in the world of responsive, feature-rich web applications. Based on his bestselling Mastering CSS training video, you can now learn with Rich in this book! Rich shares with you his skills in creating advanced layouts, and the critical CSS insights you need for responsive web designs, fonts, transitions, animations, and using flexbox.
Rich begins your CSS training with a review of CSS best practices, such as using a good text editor to automate your authoring and setting up a CSS baseline. You then move on to create a responsive layout making use of floats and stylable drop-down menus, with Rich guiding you toward a modular-organized approach to CSS.
Your training with Rich Finelli then dives into detail about working with CSS and the best solutions to make your websites work. You'll go with him into CSS3 properties, transforms, transitions, and animations. You'll gain his understanding of responsive web designs, web fonts, icon fonts, and the techniques used to support retina devices. Rich expands your knowledge of CSS so you can master one of the most valuable tools in modern web design.
What you will learn
- Master fundamental CSS concepts like the anatomy of a rule set, the box model, and the differences between block and inline elements
- Employ flexbox to layout and align elements simply and cleanly
- Become proficient with CSS3 properties such as transitions, transforms, gradients, and animations
- Delve into modular, reusable, and scalable CSS for more organized and maintainable style sheets
- Understand media queries and other pillars of responsive web design
- Get creative with the @font-face property, Google Web Fonts, font services such as Typekit, as well as, icon fonts
- Understand the workflow for HiDPI (retina) devices using 2x images, SVG, and the srcset attribute
About the Author
Rich Finelli, is a front end developer and a CS video trainer. He is truly passionate and excited about front end technologies and enjoys learning about web development.
Table of Contents
- CSS Foundations
- Ramping Up
- Creating a Page Layout with Floats
- Creating Buttons with Modular, Reusable CSS Classes, and CSS3
- Creating the Main Navigation and Drop-Down Menu
- Becoming Responsive
- Web Fonts
- Workflow for HiDPI Devices
- Flexbox, Part 1
- Flexbox, Part 2
- Wrapping Up
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Swift 4 Protocol-Oriented Programming
Tableau 10 Bootcamp