Page Count450 Pages
About the e-Book
MEAN Cookbook Pdf
- Architect a fully functional stand-alone web application, including the web server, database, and front-end web application
- Improve the performance and maintainability of your MEAN stack application with tips for configuration and optimization
- Highlights MEAN Stack best practices when working with your application
What you will learn
- Bootstrap a new MEAN stack web application using Node.js and Express
- Build a single-page application (SPA) with Angular and Angular-CLI
- Improve browser performance by optimizing your web application resources using Webpack
- Model complex JSON object relationships in MongoDB using Mongoose
- Debug all the layers of a MEAN stack application, including working with source maps
- Build Restful APIs using Express.js and JSON Web Token (JWT) for user authentication
- Use automated testing to improve the reliability and quality of your MEAN stack application
About the Author
He is a graduate of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, where he acquired a bachelor's of science degree in Game Art and Design, a passion that springboarded him into a career of interactive experience design.
His previous work experience includes Autodesk, where he worked on next-generation integrated cloud services. His current role is as the UX Lead of Wombat Security Technologies, where he helps bridge the gap between the customers' user experience and the underlying technology and product decisions that deliver it.
He enjoys video games, tinkering and creating things, and lives with his loving wife, son, and daughter in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
- Working with Angular 4
- Enhancing your User Interface
- Working with Data
- Using Express Web Server
- REST APIs & Authentication
- Advanced functionality
- MongoDB & Mongoose
- Resource Pipelines & Optimizations
- Debugging and Optimization
- Automated Testing
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Machine Learning With Go
Node.js, MongoDB and Angular Web Development