Machine Learning With Go
Page Count304 Pages
About the e-Book
Machine Learning With Go Pdf
- Build simple, but powerful, machine learning applications that leverage Go's standard library along with popular Go packages.
- Learn the statistics, algorithms, and techniques needed to successfully implement machine learning in Go
- Understand when and how to integrate certain types of machine learning model in Go applications.
The mission of this book is to turn readers into productive, innovative data analysts who leverage Go to build robust and valuable applications. To this end, the book clearly introduces the technical aspects of building predictive models in Go, but it also helps the reader understand how machine learning workflows are being applied in real-world scenarios.
Machine Learning with Go shows readers how to be productive in machine learning while also producing applications that maintain a high level of integrity. It also gives readers patterns to overcome challenges that are often encountered when trying to integrate machine learning in an engineering organization.
The readers will begin by gaining a solid understanding of how to gather, organize, and parse real-work data from a variety of sources. Readers will then develop a solid statistical toolkit that will allow them to quickly understand gain intuition about the content of a dataset. Finally, the readers will gain hands-on experience implementing essential machine learning techniques (regression, classification, clustering, and so on) with the relevant Go packages.
Finally, the reader will have a solid machine learning mindset and a powerful Go toolkit of techniques, packages, and example implementations.
What you will learn
- Learn about data gathering, organization, parsing, and cleaning.
- Explore matrices, linear algebra, statistics, and probability.
- See how to evaluate and validate models.
- Look at regression, classification, clustering.
- Learn about neural networks and deep learning
- Utilize times series models and anomaly detection.
- Get to grip with techniques for deploying and distributing analyses and models.
- Optimize machine learning workflow techniques
About the Author
Yogesh Sajanikar (@dwhitena), PhD, is a trained data scientist working with Pachyderm (@pachydermIO). Daniel develops innovative, distributed data pipelines that include predictive models, data visualizations, statistical analyses, and more. He has spoken at conferences around the world (GopherCon, JuliaCon, PyCon, ODSC, Spark Summit, and more), teaches data science/engineering at Purdue University (@LifeAtPurdue), and, with Ardan Labs (@ardanlabs), maintains the Go kernel for Jupyter, and is actively helping to organize contributions to various open source data science projects.
Table of Contents
- Gathering and Organizing Data
- Matrices, Probability, and Statistics
- Evaluation and Validation
- Time Series and Anomaly Detection
- Neural Networks and “Deep” Learning
- Deploying and distributing Analyses and Models
- Appendix: Algorithms/Techniques Related to ML
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Mastering Assembly Programming