Current Reconstructive Surgery
About the e-Book
Current Reconstructive Surgery Pdf
Full-color, step-by-step guidance on reconstructive procedures
Authored by top experts in the field, Current Reconstructive Surgery is a comprehensive resource that prepares you for the most challenging cases, while giving you a solid grasp of the fundamentals. The content of the book?logically organized by anatomic region?is supported by more than 1,300 state-of-the-art illustrations and photographs, nearly all of which are in full color.
Current Reconstructive Surgery begins with a valuable review of the principles of wound healing and wound repair. Its subsequent chapters meticulously examine pertinent reconstructive topics and present the latest surgical protocols for all injuries and disabilities, from burn reconstruction and skull base surgery to the management of hand infections. Current Reconstructive Surgery delivers insights derived from the authors’ vast experience as practitioners, combined with data from new and landmark studies. This one-of-a-kind guide has everything you need to confidently perform both common and uncommon reconstructive procedures?so you can improve function and approximate a normal appearance for your patients.
Each chapter covers:
- Patient evaluation and selection: Proven diagnostic strategies that elucidate the nature of the disorder, including onset and duration
- Patient preparation: Details the preoperative plan, including anesthesia considerations, grafts or flaps used in reconstruction, and patient positioning
- Techniques: Evidence-based surgical approaches for each type of surgery
- Incisive coverage of postoperative management: Important steps that physicians and patients must take to promote healing and restore function
- Overview of complications: Such as infection, fistulae, the risk of secondary procedures due to unsatisfactory results, and post-surgical psychological problems related to the patient’s self-image
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
External Fixators of the Foot and Ankle
ApoB in Clinical Care 2016