Nursing Practice: Knowledge and Care
About the e-Book
Nursing Practice: Knowledge and Care Pdf
Nursing Practice is the essential, textbook to support you throughout your entire nursing degree, from your first year onwards. It explores all the clinical and professional issues that you need to know in one complete volume.
Written in the context of the latest Nursing and Midwifery Council Standards for Pre-Registration Nursing Education and the Essential Skills Clusters, this book covers all fields of nursing: Adult, Child, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and also Maternity care, in both acute and community settings. With full colour illustrations, and plenty of activities and user-friendly features throughout, this evidence-based text encompasses essential nursing theory and practice, providing students with information to support their success.
Learning features in the book include:
- Hear it from the experts- tips and advice from real life nurses, patients and their carers, and student nurses
- Red Flags- alerting the student to potential dangers
- Primary Care Considerations- informs students about care issues in the community setting
- Fields boxes- giving further insight into other fields of nursing, making the book relevant to all fields of nursing practice
- Medicines Management boxes provide key information about medicines
- Self-assessment and activities throughout
A companion website to this title is available at www.wileynursingpractice.com
Here you’ll find a range of resources for both the student and the lecturer, including:
- Over 350 interactive multiple choice questions
- Links to references and further reading
- Illustrations from the book
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Nms Q&A Family Medicine
External Fixators of the Foot and Ankle