The Wills Eye Manual 6th Edition
About the e-Book
The Wills Eye Manual 6th Edition Pdf
Completely revised, this 6th edition of The Wills Eye Manual: Office And Emergency Room Diagnosis And Treatment Of Eye Disease is the perfect guide for all clinicians who treat eye disorders.
Written in a concise outline format, this easy-to-read, pocket-sized reference is perfect for diagnosis and management of hundreds of ocular conditions. From symptom to treatment it covers every ocular disorder likely to be encountered in an office, emergency room, or hospital setting.
Yet even though it’s small enough to fit in a pocket, this book provides the most accurate and current information on over 200 ophthalmic conditions. It even includes the results of some of the most recent major clinical trials — including those related to the care of patients with macular degeneration and retinal vein occlusion.
NEW TO THE SIXTH EDITION:
· Chapters thoroughly updated and streamlined to make room for new and expanded topics
· Recent major clinical trials data included on care of patients with macular degeneration and retinal vein occlusion
· Updates in the management of orbital fractures, eyelid lacerations, strabismus, amblyopia, and ocular malignancies
· New high definition photographs of external, anterior segment, and posterior segment disease processes
· Imaging modalities updated, especially optical coherence tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, and ultrasound biomicroscopy
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Apley & Solomon’s System of Orthopaedics and Trauma
Manual of Orthopaedics