Fundamental and Advanced Fetal Imaging: Ultrasound and MRI
About the e-Book
Fundamental and Advanced Fetal Imaging: Ultrasound and MRI Pdf
Effectively evaluate obstetric patients with Fundamental and Advanced Fetal Imaging: Ultrasound and MRI! Written by an impressive roster of leading fetal radiologists and maternal-fetal medicine specialists, with additional input from cardiologists, geneticists, and Doppler specialists, this state-of-the-art reference explores how to obtain the maximum information from fetal ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging, so you can rule out pathologies with confidence – or identify them early enough to initiate the most appropriate interventions.
- Addresses normal anatomy and imaging techniques; screening for normal and abnormal conditions; fetal malformations, emphasizing the essential criteria needed to diagnose each disorder
- Explores the major fetal anomalies by organ system, as well as common genetic and chromosomal disorders, outlining their incidence, pathogenesis and etiology, diagnosis with US and MRI, prognosis, and management
- Offers abundant imaging examples representing the full range of US and MRI findings, as well as color diagrams and tables to expedite reference
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to: Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- A highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- The ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Neurology of the Newborn
Irwin and Rippe's Intensive Care Medicine