Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound 2nd Edition
Page Count492 Pages
About the e-Book
Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound 2nd Edition Pdf
FUNDAMENTALS OF MUSCULOSKELETAL ULTRASOUND packs a big punch for such a compact book. It teaches the resident, clinician and even medical student, how to perform and read musculoskeletal ultrasounds, while highlighting the basic anatomy needed to perform and interpret ultrasounds and the salient points needed to make diagnosis. Key anatomy, concepts, diseases and even controversies are highlighted, rather than presenting a lengthy tome covering the A to Z's of musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Organized in a simple, outline format (emphasizing lists and tables) for easy access to information.
- Features almost 1200 high quality images that clearly demonstrate essential concepts, techniques and interpretation skills.
- Provides step-by-step instructions on how to perform musculoskeletal ultrasound techniques and interpret musculoskeletal ultrasound findings.
- Reviews sonographic anatomy of peripheral joints to help you understand the anatomy so you can interpret ultrasound scans with confidence.
- Reviews the sonographic appearances of common musculoskeletal pathologies to clearly differentiate one condition from another.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Nanomaterials in Glucose Sensing
Farr's Physics for Medical Imaging