MySQL 8 for Big Data
About the e-Book
MySQL 8 for Big Data Pdf
Uncover the power of MySQL 8 for Big Data
About This Book
- Combine the powers of MySQL and Hadoop to build a solid Big Data solution for your organization
- Integrate MySQL with different NoSQL APIs and Big Data tools such as Apache Sqoop
- A comprehensive guide with practical examples on building a high performance Big Data pipeline with MySQL
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for MySQL database administrators and Big Data professionals looking to integrate MySQL 8 and Hadoop to implement a high performance Big Data solution. Some previous experience with MySQL will be helpful, although the book will highlight the newer features introduced in MySQL 8.
What You Will Learn
- Explore the features of MySQL 8 and how they can be leveraged to handle Big Data
- Unlock the new features of MySQL 8 for managing structured and unstructured Big Data
- Integrate MySQL 8 and Hadoop for efficient data processing
- Perform aggregation using MySQL 8 for optimum data utilization
- Explore different kinds of join and union in MySQL 8 to process Big Data efficiently
- Accelerate Big Data processing with Memcached
- Integrate MySQL with the NoSQL API
- Implement replication to build highly available solutions for Big Data
With organizations handling large amounts of data on a regular basis, MySQL has become a popular solution to handle this structured Big Data. In this book, you will see how DBAs can use MySQL 8 to handle billions of records, and load and retrieve data with performance comparable or superior to commercial DB solutions with
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Implementing Qlik Sense