Mastering vRealize Automation 6.2
Page Count220 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering vRealize Automation 6.2 Pdf
Enable virtualization, automation, and efficient cloud management in your environment with vRealize Automation 6.2
About This Book
- Learn the best practices of system architecture and design of the newly released vRealize Automation 6.2
- Resolve common pitfalls during the configuration and customization process by exploring complex topics such as cloud provisioning
- An easy-to-follow guide that will help you to become the go-to person for vRealize Automation in your organization
Who This Book Is For
Mastering vRealize Automation 6.2 is intended for readers who already have advanced knowledge of vCenter and want to utilize automation and orchestration to provision their infrastructure. However, no previous experience with vRealize Automation is necessary. If you want design best practices, step-by-step implementation guidance, and real world configuration examples, this book will be the perfect companion.
What You Will Learn
- Master Installation, configuration, and customization vRealize Automation 6.2
- Integrate SCCM, Kickstart, and WIM deployment servers with vRealize Automation
- Easy-to-follow integration steps for using vRealize Orchestrator, Operations Manager, and Application Services with vRealize Automation 6.2
- Avoid common pitfalls during the configuration and customization process
- Integrate vRealize Application Services and Orchestrator
- vRealize Automation design concepts and best practices for small, medium, or large enterprise environments
- Create Approval Policies to govern the amount of resources end users can consume when provisioning infrastructure
- Create multiple machine blueprints to leverage the existing deployment methods in your environment
vRealize Automation 6.2 orchestrates the provisioning of infrastructure, applications, and customized services delivered from a self-service web portal. Administrators provide end users resources to consume, such as Operating Systems, and Applications, through a customized web portal and catalog. From the end user perspective, its like shopping for IT resources through an online merchant portal. Administrators get to offload the repetitive portions of their job, such as building VMs, by creating Blueprints that deploy VMs on demand. This ensures uniformity in the VMs and timeliness in their delivery, while providing agility for the IT team to handle other responsibilities outside of provisioning infrastructure and applications.
The book opens with an overview of the history and features of vRealize Automation and moves into the basic components required to set up vRA, as well as some of the best practices. You are guided through the steps to design your vRealize Automation environment and introduced to integration point, including SCCM and Kickstart deployments, as well as Linked Clones. You will learn about Approval Policies and why they are useful for your infrastructure, and how to efficiently set them up. You will learn how to integrate other products, such as vRealize Operations Manager and Orchestrator. Throughout the book, you are provided insights into some of the common errors and pitfalls that occur during installation and maintenance, as well as how to resolve them.
Finally, the book provides a valuable list of references to enhance your knowledge of vRealize Automation 6.2.
Style and approach
An advanced guide filled with real-world examples to master installation, configuration, and customization of vRealize Automation 6.2 and its features such as vRealize Orchestrator and vRealize Application Services.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Cassandra Design Patterns
Oracle API Management 12c Implementation