Mastering Android Development with Kotlin
Page Count501 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering Android Development with Kotlin Pdf
- Leverage specific features of Kotlin to ease Android application development
- An illustrative guide that will help you write code based Kotlin language to build robust Android applications
- Filled with various practical examples build amazing Android project using Kotlin so you can easily apply your knowledge to real world scenarios
Kotlin is a programming language intended to be a better Java, and it's designed to be usable and readable across large teams with different levels of knowledge. As a language, it helps developers build amazing Android applications in an easy and effective way.
This book begins by giving you a strong grasp of Kotlin's features in the context of Android development and its APIs. Moving on, you'll take steps toward building stunning applications for Android. The book will show you how to set up the environment, and the difficulty level will grow steadily with the applications covered in the upcoming chapters.
Later on, the book will introduce you to the Android Studio IDE, which plays an integral role in Android development. We'll use Kotlin's basic programming concepts such as functions, lambdas, properties, object-oriented code, safety aspects, type parameterization, testing, and concurrency, which will guide you through writing Kotlin code into production. We'll also show you how to integrate Kotlin into any existing Android project.
What you will learn
- Understand the basics of Android development with Kotlin
- Get to know the key concepts in Android development
- See how to create modern mobile applications for the Android platform
- Adjust your application's look and feel
- Know how to persist and share application database
- Work with Services and other concurrency mechanisms
- Write effective tests
- Migrate an existing Java-based project to Kotlin
About the Author
Milos Vasic is a software engineer, author, and open source enthusiast. He holds a bachelor's degree in the programming of computer graphics and a master's degree in the field of Android programming; both degrees were gained at Singidunum University. He published his first book, Fundamental Kotlin, in October 2016, thus achieving his dream of becoming an author. He's currently employed at the Robert Bosch company, where he's working on SDKs for the auto-industry. When he is not working on new books, Milos works on his open source projects.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Professional Visual Studio 2017
React Native Blueprints