Page Count150 Pages
About the e-Book
Extending Jenkins Pdf
Jenkins CI is the leading open source continuous integration server. It is written in Java and has a wealth of plugins to support the building and testing of virtually any project. Jenkins supports multiple Software Configuration Management tools such as Git, Subversion, and Mercurial.
This book explores and explains the many extension points and customizations that Jenkins offers its users, and teaches you how to develop your own Jenkins extensions and plugins.
First, you will learn how to adapt Jenkins and leverage its abilities to empower DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Agile projects. Next, you will find out how to reduce the cost of modern software development, increase the quality of deliveries, and thereby reduce the time to market. We will also teach you how to create your own custom plugins using Extension points.
Finally, we will show you how to combine everything you learned over the course of the book into one real-world scenario.
What you will learn:
- Retrieve and act upon Jenkins information in real time
- Find out how to interact with Jenkins through a variety of IDEs
- Develop your own Form and Input validation and customization
- Explore how Extension points work, and develop your own Jenkins plugin
- See how to use the Jenkins API and command-line interface
- Get to know how to remotely update your Jenkins configuration
- Design and develop your own Information Radiator
- Discover how Jenkins customization can help improve quality and reduce costs
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Reproducible Research with R and R Studio
Handbook of Research on Gaming Trends in P-12 Education