iOS 11 Programming Fundamentals with Swift: Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Basics
Page Count645 Pages
About the e-Book
iOS 11 Programming Fundamentals with Swift: Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Basics Pdf
Move into iOS development by getting a firm grasp of its fundamentals, including the Xcode 9 IDE, Cocoa Touch, and the latest version of Apple’s acclaimed programming language, Swift 4. With this thoroughly updated guide, you’ll learn the Swift language, understand Apple’s Xcode development tools, and discover the Cocoa framework.
• Explore Swift’s object-oriented concepts
• Become familiar with built-in Swift types
• Dive deep into Swift objects, protocols, and generics
• Tour the lifecycle of an Xcode project
• Learn how nibs are loaded
• Understand Cocoa’s event-driven design
• Communicate with C and Objective-C
In this edition, catch up on the latest iOS programming features.
• Multiline strings and improved dictionaries
• Object serialization
• Key paths and key–value observing
• Expanded git integration
• Code refactoring
• And more!
Once you master the fundamentals, you’ll be ready to tackle the details of iOS app development with author Matt Neuburg’s companion guide, Programming iOS 11.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
MacBook For Dummies
Common System and Software Testing Pitfalls