The Definitive Guide to Firebase
Page Count281 Pages
About the e-Book
The Definitive Guide to Firebase Pdf
The Definitive Guide to Firebase: Build Android Apps on Google's Mobile Platform
Plan how to build a better app, grow it into a business, and earn money from your hard work using Firebase. In this book, Laurence Moroney, Staff Developer Advocate at Google, takes you through each of the 15 Firebase technologies, showing you how to use them with concrete examples. You’ll see how to build cross-platform apps with the three pillars of the Firebase platform: technologies to help you develop apps with a real-time database, remote configuration, cloud messaging, and more; grow your apps with user sharing, search integration, analytics, and more; and earn from your apps with in-app advertising.
What You'll Learn
- Use the real-time database for a codeless middleware that gives online and offline data for syncing across your users’ devices
- Master Firebase Cloud Messaging, a technology that delivers to connected devices in less than 500ms
- Grow your app organically with technologies such App Indexing, App Invites, and Dynamic Links
- Understand problems when they arise with crash reporting
- Fix user problems without direct access to users’ devices
- Tie it all together with analytics that give you great intelligence about how users interact with your app
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Azure Automation Using the ARM Model
Learn to Code HTML and CSS: Develop and Style Websites