Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising 3rd Edition Pdf
NEW CUSTOMERS ARE WAITING...
FIND THEM ON FACEBOOK
Facebook makes it easy for businesses like yours to share photos, videos, and posts to reach, engage, and sell to more than 1 billion active users. Advertising expert Perry Marshall is joined by co-authors Keith Krance and Thomas Meloche as he walks you through Facebook Advertising and its nuances to help you pinpoint your ideal audience and gain a ten-fold return on your investment.
Now in its third edition, Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising takes you further than Facebook itself by exploring what happens before customers click on your ads and what needs to happen after—10 seconds later, 10 minutes later, and in the following days and weeks.
You'll discover how to:
- Maximize your ad ROI with newsfeeds, videos, and branded content
- Create custom audiences from your contact lists, video views, and page engagement
- Use the Facebook Campaign Blueprint proven to generate your first 100 conversions
- Boost your Facebook ads using the Audience Network and Instagram
- Follow the three-step formula for successful video ads
- Maximize campaigns and increase conversions on all traffic to your website
- Track and retarget engaged users by leveraging the Power of the Pixel
- Make every page on your website 5-10 percent more effective overnight
"If anybody can make practical sense of Facebook for marketers, it's Perry. He has his finger on its truth—as advertising media, not social media. He also realizes there is a short window of time during which it offers greatest opportunity. He identified this with Google AdWords. Now, this book shows how to capitalize on ideal timing with this media. Finally, he is a well-disciplined direct-response practitioner who holds this accountable for ROI. I bestow my 'No B.S.' blessing."
—Dan S. Kennedy, legendary direct marketing advisor and author of the No B.S. series.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Dependency Injection in .NET Core 2.0
Scaling Networks v6 Companion Guide