CPR, AED & First Aid Certification Course Kit 4th Edition
Page Count88 Pages
About the e-Book
CPR, AED & First Aid Certification Course Kit 4th Edition Pdf
CPR health care first aid is an essential and vital skill that can save someone's life. There are two ways of giving CPR to save someone's life are pressing on the chest i.e. Compressions and providing breaths. The past puberty of any child is treated with adult CPR. CPR for children and infants require special considerations for CPR. If you are untrained in CPR, then give the "hands-only" CPR. When you give continuous compressions that is known as "hands-only" CPR. To deliver high-quality CPR, you must begin high-quality chest compressions quickly, as these are considered the most important factor in giving the person a chance to recover. Compressing the chest circulates blood to the brain and the heart. High-quality chest compressions are delivered at a rate between 100 to 120 beats per minute and at a depth between 2 to 2.4 inches(5 to 6 cm). Our education training material is created maintained by practicing physicians, adhering to American Heart Association(AHA) ducks guidelines (2015 - 2020). This CPR for health care providers let you know about health care law and ethics.
For adult CPR:
• Firstly make sure the scene and area around the person is safe.
• Tap the person and talk loudly: "Are you okay?"
• Yell for help. Use a cell phone to call 911 and send a bystander to get an AED.
• Check the person's breathing.
• If the person is not responding, breathing, or only gasping, start CPR.
• Give 30 compressions at a rate of 100 to 120 beats per minute and at a depth between 2 to 2.4 inches (5 to 6 cm). Let the chest rise back up before you start your next compression.
• Open the airway and give two breaths.
Approximately, every five years, the AHA updates the guidelines for CPR. The content contained herein is based on the most recent AHA publications on CPR and will periodically compare previous and revised recommendations for a comprehensive review.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Handbook of Medical Statistics
Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Handbook