Imaging In Rehabilitation
About the e-Book
Imaging In Rehabilitation Pdf
- Market includes physical therapists, physical therapy and occupational therapy students
- State-of-the-art images illustrate the injury and healing process
- Includes a suggested treatment section for each injury listed
- Highly visual: 330 illustrations
- Covers radiography, CT, MRI, and ultrasound from the perspective of the therapist
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Sensory Mechanisms of the Spinal Cord 1991