Exam Ref 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL
Page Count352 Pages
About the e-Book
Exam Ref 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL Pdf
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-761–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of SQL Server 2016 Transact-SQL data management, queries, and database programming. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
• Filter, sort, join, aggregate, and modify data
• Use subqueries, table expressions, grouping sets, and pivoting
• Query temporal and non-relational data, and output XML or JSON
• Create views, user-defined functions, and stored procedures
• Implement error handling, transactions, data types, and nulls
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Assumes you have experience working with SQL Server as a database administrator, system engineer, or developer
• Includes downloadable sample database and code for SQL Server 2016 SP1 (or later) and Azure SQL Database
Querying Data with Transact-SQL
About the Exam
Exam 70-761 focuses on the skills and knowledge necessary to manage and query data and to program databases
with Transact-SQL in SQL Server 2016.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam earns you credit toward a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification that demonstrates your mastery of essential skills for building and implementing on-premises and cloud-based databases across organizations. Exam 70-762 (Developing SQL Databases) is also required for MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learning
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Digital Fonts and Reading
Introduction to MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists